Type 2 Diabetic. Cyclist Flâneur.   Coffeeneur.    Errandoneur
A bike / map geek with a gadget obsession and a high-viz fetish.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Montour Trail; No Lingerie Spotted

9/28/11 17miles


Rode 17 miles on the Montour Trail. I had planned to go longer but I met an old friend who was power-walking the trail, and I stopped and joined him. For a brief moment I tried to walk with him and that just wasn't sustainable, so I slow-pedaled while we had a visit. It was a very pleasant surprise.

This time of year is the time for getting ready for more darkness, which means lights. Darkness will be a factor way before cold temps are an issue.

I had a thought (but not the time) to get out to the Hot Metal Bridge to see the American Eagle display in support of Bright Pink's early cancer detection program, I'll get out there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment