Type 2 Diabetic. Cyclist Flâneur.   Coffeeneur.    Errandoneur
A bike / map geek with a gadget obsession and a high-viz fetish.

Monday, May 6, 2013

A Relatively Minimalist 25

5/6/13 25m
Had an occasion to run an errand and drop something off at a friend's house, so I rode the bike and accomplished 25 miles.

I've been carrying a lot of stuff in a trunk bag (which gave up the ghost last week), so I replaced the spacious trunk bag with a more moderate under-the-seat bag and I'm carrying a lot less stuff (by my standards). The bike is lighter and I liked that today. True, I'm not carrying the compass, flashlight or the emergency blanket, but I think that's OK. This is more of a flat-tire and 98% of problems response bag, and when I go on Epic Adventures I'll just carry the incremental stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment