Type 2 Diabetic. Cyclist Flâneur.   Coffeeneur.    Errandoneur
A bike / map geek with a gadget obsession and a high-viz fetish.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My First Bike to Work Day 2014

1.14.2014 #215 13m
Kind of an awkward day, schedule-wise. The rain stopped around 8. I had a meeting from 11 to 12 and then again at work from 3 to 5. Not really any opportunity to get a block of time for a good ride.

So I rode to work for my 3 to 5 block, which turned into a 6.30 departure. A great ride, 13 miles round trip. I did duck across the Ohio River on the I376 bridge, but it went well. Today, both times I was passed by a gendarme without event.

So not a lot of miles, but I got to ride which was excellent.

1 comment:

  1. I've been having a lot of fun riding to work so far this year.

    But I'm currently in Detroit, reporting on the auto show, and have no bicycle with me.

    So I'm delighted to hear of your enjoyable ride.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete