Type 2 Diabetic. Cyclist Flâneur.   Coffeeneur.    Errandoneur
A bike / map geek with a gadget obsession and a high-viz fetish.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fredded Bliss: Ankle Band Trouser Chain Thingy

8/31/2013 26m 24#
Commuted to work again.

At the end of the day, got a call from my friend MC who I've needed to see for a while: could I meet for coffee at Starbux in a half-hour? Great!

Not wanting to change into bike-shorts (there's the damned bike shorts theme again), I left my long-pants on and actually dug out the trouser-ankle-band which I've had for years and years and never had an occasion to use. Reveling in my now-consummated Fred-dom, I pedalled over to Starbux to meet my friend, secure in the knowledge that my trou would not interfere with my chain, or vice-versa.

Spent an hour then rode home. A great visit and a great ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment