Type 2 Diabetic. Cyclist Flâneur.   Coffeeneur.    Errandoneur
A bike / map geek with a gadget obsession and a high-viz fetish.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Toxic Faces and Brick Women

2/14/13 31M
Started at the Bastille, rode south to the Point and then out the Jail Trail, saw this way up high on the Bluff:



I've ridden by that spot a hundred times and I've never noticed it.

Continued along the Jail Trail, Hot Metal Bridge, Sandcastle, Waterfront to the Rankin Bridge. Crossed the Mon River to Braddock and rode out to Library Avenue to see this mural by Lady Pink:


Stopped at the Braddock Community Cafe for lunch, chicken-broccoli-pasta which was excellent. In my two stops there, it's some of the best food I've eaten on a bike ride.

Got back to the Bastille at 5.15, I'm really enjoying the later sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment