Type 2 Diabetic. Cyclist Flâneur.   Coffeeneur.    Errandoneur
A bike / map geek with a gadget obsession and a high-viz fetish.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Warm and Rainbows

11.24.2014 14m 60F
This was a glorious day to have a bicycle. I rode to work via my most direct route, 5 miles in 60F totally blissful.

While I was at work, there was some major windstorm going on and also a rainbow:


Got out of work around 6.45 pm and rode home. I don't take the short route home, I think night riding is an extra risk factor and I pick a much more vanilla route. There was debris and branches on the shoulder but not a huge factor. Two intersections had inoperative traffic lights but everybody was sharing nicely.

I really enjoy night riding when it goes well. (When it doesn't go well, it's not pretty.) 14 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment