Type 2 Diabetic. Cyclist Flâneur.   Coffeeneur.    Errandoneur
A bike / map geek with a gadget obsession and a high-viz fetish.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Non-Trivial Normal Joy

4.21.2014 8m
Nothing remarkable but all the non-trivial normal joy of riding a bike.

Worked all day, rolled out some code and stayed in the office on a glorious day waiting for the learning moments that happen when you introduce your precious code to the public. Got to speak to an actual end-users (which is a nasty phrase, really; Hello my name is V and I'm an end user. Hello, V!) who found the most curious combination of inputs that I never would have lab-tested.

All day I was wishfully looking outside at the beautiful conditions. I did ride the bike out to lunch, and later home from work. Rode home in (gasp) normal civilian clothes, which seemed to work well.




No comments:

Post a Comment