Type 2 Diabetic. Cyclist Flâneur.   Coffeeneur.    Errandoneur
A bike / map geek with a gadget obsession and a high-viz fetish.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weight and Balance

11/27/11 #241
No riding today. I did have an opportunity to ride for a few hours (in 56F) before the rain was expected, but I took a pass. I've been riding quite a bit and was inclined to take a few days off, so today and the next three rainy days should meet that need.

I've been doing well on the bike, varying routes, riding with others sometime, and I've been really enjoying the bike. I have not been doing well on the eating/weight front.

My self-inflicted downfall is unwarranted food-cruising in the evening, I need to pay attention to that, and so that is my goal for the rest of the year (ok, December).




Dirty Dozen Race 2011-Canton Ave from Matt Dayak on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment