Type 2 Diabetic. Cyclist Flâneur.   Coffeeneur.    Errandoneur
A bike / map geek with a gadget obsession and a high-viz fetish.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vitamin D Ride

10/05/11 #233 26miles 60F

Did 26 miles on the Montour Trail, very nice ride. After five days of rain I was concerned about the surface being mushy but my apprehensions were unfounded, the trail condition was excellent.

My morning in the office was unharmonious and so I was very pleased to get out on the bike, which left me significantly more cheery.

I had not been in the Boggs section of the Montour Trail recently - it is a favorite of mine- and I was happy to note a lot of trail maintenance in progress: widening, grading, and some new drainage (especially near MP12) to prevent washouts.

It was a very sunny day and I was happy for the sun on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment