- Boy, that was great! Excellent road conditions, the cars played nice, not a single significant negative.
- The National Park Service map is the best map, but it really only shows NPS campgrounds and omits several others (probably the way it should be).
- First time I've camped for several consecutive days with others. You can see the need to consistent good will and good humor.
- There's really very little privacy in camping, and zero privacy in hammock camping.
- Sunscreen; how did I only discover it in my mid-50's?
- Planning: it's not effective to plan epic days without resources-in-depth and next-day contingency options. Absent that, I'm beginning to think: 45 mile days (loaded) with a rest day every fifth day.
Future Bike Camp Designers: I love what you've been doing with the traditional primitive campground: grass, trees, picnic bench, secure trash can, fire circle, water source, restroom or porta-john. Moving forward, would you please consider:
- plumbing the rest-room waterpipes (if any) to an exterior showerhead
- exterior electric outlets to charge phones, tablets, cameras, MiFis, etc.